On 7/16/19 8:53 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
When you go to the Favorites window in NetBeans (under the Window menu), are you able to add the /var/www folder there into the Favorites window?

I can add the /var/ directory to the Favorites but if try to add /var/www/, the error message is, "/var/www/ does not exist."

If not, possibly the folder is a symlink of some kind and not actually a folder.

The /var/www/ folder and all child folders are not symlinks. Those exist elsewhere on my system and are designated by a distinctive icon in my file manager. If the /var/www/ were a symlink, the link destination would also be shown in my file manager. It isn't.

Furthermore, I can open the full path down to my Website files in a terminal using the 'cd' command. I arrive at a listing of my Website's files, as expected. There is no redirection.
--
Charles Brockman