Hi everybody,

I built my RCP application over platform version 8.2 and create a macOS bundle
with JVM 1.8.0_212 OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 25.212-b04 that run on my 10.14.6
system.

Now I discovered that my application is unable to apply updates from my custom
update center: it download it and asks to restart as usual; updates are then
(apparently) installed and then application starts itself again, but it
proposes the same updates!

Where are they installed the updates of an RCP application? I’ve already tried
to remove the cache folder in my ~/Library/Application Support/ and also
already checked permission of my /Applications/AppName.app.

Can someone give me a hand to understand what’s wrong?

Thank you.

Marco Rossi