From: Michael Remijan <mjremi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 4:57 PM
To: users@netbeans.apache.org <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: See src/assembly in project view?

I've recently been updating my project to move my assembly directory from
src/main/assembly to src/assembly, which is the Maven standard location for
this directory. After doing this I realized why I put it in src/main in the
first place...I can't see it in the Project view.  I now have to access it from
the Files view.  It doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but my project
builds artifacts for different OS platforms so my src/assembly directly
actually has a lot of files I need to access quite regularly (bash scripts,
windows cmd, properties files, FreeMarker templates, etc.)

Is there a way to get src/assembly visible in the Project view?