Dear community,

I've just upgraded from Netbeans 8.2 to Netbeans 11.1. There is a change in the behaviour in case of nested SVN repositories. The use case is, I have several projects which all share the same CMS core. The core is a subfolder in the main project, and is represented by a separate SVN repository. This folder is svn:ignore'd in the main project.

The expected behaviour is that you can perform SVN actions in the "cms" repository by right clicking its folder.  That's how it always worked in 8.2 and earlier.

With the new version, the svn:ignore leads to it being completely ignored, meaning I can't access the "cms" repository at all from the project context.

I've attached an image to illustrate the problem more clearly.

I've looked into the options, solving it via "include path" or "externals" is less suited and complicates the workflow.

Is there some other setting I need to make or is this a bug?

Thanks for your help
Markus