I mentionned Java7 as a minimum version, actually the application works fine
with JDK12 too.

    Le dimanche 15 septembre 2019 à 17:41:33 UTC+2, Thomas Wolf
<tjw...@gmail.com> a écrit :

 I can’t speak for general users, but in enterprises you can’t assume Java -
much less an ancient one like 7.   I don’t even think that’s available for
download anymore, is it?  If that’s all you’ve tested with, i think you’d have
to include it with your installation.
Just my opinion, of course.tom

On Sep 15, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Jerome Lelasseux <lelass...@yahoo.com.invalid>