I think the most recent development wrt Scala is
https://github.com/cbm64chris/nbscala by Chris Luff and the plugin
would be at http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/75542/nbscala (added
2019-03-13).

So either you register the whole plugin portal update center URL or
you download the NBM and add it by and in the Plugins window.

--emi