Hi all,

We have a listing with md5sums now at

http://137.254.56.27/nexus/content/groups/netbeans/org/netbeans/api/org-jdesktop-layout/RELEASE68/printOutput.txt

Kind regards,
Antonio

El 16/7/20 a las 21:30, Emilian Bold escribió:
This sounds like web scrapping almost.

Can somebody from Oracle either create a huge tar file to download or at least do a 'find .' on the server so we have a full list of files to backup?

Historical releases are also worth keeping.

--emi

joi, 16 iul. 2020, 22:22 antonio <anto...@vieiro.net <mailto:anto...@vieiro.net>> a scris:

    Hi Emi,

    I think that the easiest way to download the stuff it using the Maven
    Indexer. I think that you can use that to fetch a list of artifacts
    (and
    even the artifacts themselves) for all Oracle NetBeans releases.

    Kind regards,
    Antonio

    <mailto:anto...@vieiro.net>

    <mailto:users-unsubscr...@netbeans.apache.org>