Hi Joe,

Been using NiFi for a while and I have always been wondering why I was
capping at 10 thread. Now I have my answer :)
It would be great to have a visual cue (warning sign) next to Active thread
on the left hand side, in case the max number is reached too often. Giving
the user an idea of how many threads are available to him to as a helper
would be great.

Cheers,
Stephane