Hi,

I have a flow in which I extract an attribute from json using jsonpath.
That attribute happens to be a decimal number (0.123). I wanted to do a
simple operation such as myAttr:lt(0.1) but obviously that won't work. What
also won't work is myAttr:multiply(10):lt(1). I'm kinda stuck and I really
need this logic to be working. What do you advise as a workaround?

Also, I've seen there is a JIRA for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1662 but stuff hasn't moved much
since it first appeared. Not sure if it got de-prioritized or something

Congrats on the 1.0.0 beta, it looks great !!

Cheers,
Stephane