From: Martijn Dekkers [mailto:mart...@dekkers.org.uk]
Sent: October 25, 2018 5:22 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: DBCPConnectionPool Not looking up

Apologies, I am talking about the DBCPCOnnectionPoolLookup. Long day...

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018, at 23:13, Martijn Dekkers wrote:
Hello all,

We ran into a weird issue. We use a DBCPConnectionPool to select the correct db
for specific queries. Every so often (3 times now today, few times yesterday)
the DBCPConnectionPool will bug out with "Attributes must contain an attribute
name 'database.name'" event though the database.name attribute is present in
the flowfiles, and correct.

Sometimes restarting the ConnectionPool will help, sometimes it just "fixes"
again. We have several SQL processors using this pool, and some send lots of
small queries, and these are in different process groups. The issue always
occurs with a specific PutSQL processor. We have a few ExecuteSQL processors
that work fine.

The logs don't show anything out of order.

Can anyone suggest a more thorough way of debugging this?

Thanks

Martijn

CONFIDENTIALITÉ : Ce document est destiné uniquement à la personne ou à
l'entité à qui il est adressé. L'information apparaissant dans ce document est
de nature légalement privilégiée et confidentielle. Si vous n'êtes pas le
destinataire visé ou la personne chargée de le remettre à son destinataire,
vous êtes, par la présente, avisé que toute lecture, usage, copie ou
communication du contenu de ce document est strictement interdit. De plus, vous
êtes prié de communiquer avec l'expéditeur sans délai ou d'écrire à
confidential...@bnc.ca et de détruire ce document immédiatement.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This document is intended solely for the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this document is legally
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
advised that you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, copying or
disseminating the contents of this document. Please inform the sender
immediately or write to confidential...@nbc.ca and delete this document
immediately.