Are there any negative effects of having filesystem mounts (dedicated
mounts for each repo) used by the different NiFi repositories differ in
size on NiFi nodes within the same cluster? For instance, if some nodes
have a content_repo mount of 130 GB and other nodes have a content_repo
mount of 125 GB, could that cause any problems or cause one node to be used
more since it has more space? What about if the difference was larger, by
say a 100 GB difference?

Trying to repurpose old nodes and add them as NiFi nodes, but their mount
sizes are different than my current cluster’s nodes and I’ve noticed I
can’t set the max size limit to use of a particular mount for a repo.

-Chad