Has anyone ever created good dashboards on top of NiFi flows or provenance
data that will report the status of a flowfile back to the user? Our client
would like to give users the ability to feed Nifi data and then get a basic
view of where it is. It can be fairly simplistic, like "Started..."
"Processing..." "Done..." for now, but I was wondering if anyone has any
good patterns for this before I dive into it myself.

My current thought here is to create a new processor bundle that would add
a new processor called "ProgressGateProcessor" that would allow users in
one step to signal to an external application or data store the status of a
flowfile, so you don't have to mix in process groups.

Thanks,

Mike