Huh.  I fixed the URL, and I still get the exception on the first click.

Greg Ederer wrote:
I solved this.  Bad wms URL.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Ederer wrote:

Hi,

I got the following exception:

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Illegal operation on WrappedNative
prototype object"  nsresult: "0x8057000c
(NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_OP_ON_WN_PROTO)"  location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost:8080/EWX/scripts/OpenLayers-2.7/OpenLayers.js ::
anonymous :: line 440"  data: no]
http://localhost:8080/EWX/scripts/OpenLayers-2.7/OpenLayers.js
Line 224

when executing the following code:

OpenLayers.loadURL(this.map.parentFrame.wmsUrl, params, this,
this.launchTimeSeries, this.launchTimeSeries);

I only get the exception the first few times this method is called
(within an OpenLayers.Control.Click click handler).
this.launchTimeSeries does get called even when I get the exception.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Greg