Hi David,

David Martin wrote:
> Do you need a copy of the mod? I installed it directly in the single file
> build and could copy out the lines if you need it.

I'm in a similar situation: I need to solve the problem pretty much
immediately with no time for a clean and well tested patch and will go
with the try/catch method you described. Assuming you did as you
described below: put the construction around the whole contents of
'getMousePosition', there is no need for a copy of the mod. Thanks anyway!

Cheers, Roald