On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 09:37 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> dear sir I was using open office to create a text document and then create a
> PDF file. I did this with two documents and now cannot finnd the icon to
> enable me to do any more. it was in the toolbar and i cannot get it  back. Am
> doing something wrong?

If you can't find the icon, you can always try File->Export as PDF.

To edit your tool bars, right click on a tool bar and click "customize".
Under the function tool bar (drop down box in the middle of the window),
make sure the "Export Directly As PDF" is checked off. Then click okay.

Hope this helps,
Crystle

--
Crystle Numan, B.Sc., Web Developer
Guided Vision: the possibilities are endless