Less bloat in the software, more room for data. :-) Just kidding!
Although OO.o is quite less bloated, but I digress.

Actually MSO supports as many as you want, and so does OO.o. Just hit
<return/enter> on the last row or <tab/indent> on the last column.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:09:28 +0200, Benger Colli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can Openoffice support more than 30000 rows or more than 65000 than
> Microsoft Excel, if so how can this be done?
>
> Regards
>
> Benger Colli
>
> Maintenance Technician
>
> Syntell (Pty) Ltd
>
> Mobile: +27 82 824 9047
>
> Tel:          +27 21 710 2516
>
> Fax:         +27 712 7482
>
> http://www.syntell.co.za

> Relevant company disclaimers are available at the following address:
> Web: http://www.syntell.co.za/EmailDisclaimer.aspx

-hackmiester
EAT IT!! http://www.hackmiester.com