Hi All

Sorry but I need a little help with my understanding of OpenOffice development
1.9 Data Base data Importing and exporting.

I have data in large spread sheet which I would like to convert to data base
so I did the following.

I created database named and saved. I then created table in database with all
the appropriate heading as existing in my spreadsheat.

Then I tried copying the spreadsheat and pasting it in to the table I created
- no go.

Then I spent considerable effort in trying to find in the menus a method of
importing and exporting data to and from a data base - no go.

Now I am at a complete loss of how does one import data and export data from a
data base.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Frank