On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 12:26:14 +1200, Cherie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi folks,
I am used to using Excel, and a great formatting tool is to force the first row to appear at the top of every printed page. If I remember correctly, it was in the Page setup, and I could simply tick a box saying "rows to appear at top" and type in A1. The same would work for columns.
I have tried to find a similar function in OOo, but can't find it. The logical function seems to be Format>Print Ranges but I'm not too sure where to go from there. Or am I on the wrong track altogether?
Thank you,
Cherie

Format > Print Ranges > Edit Print Ranges > Rows to Repeat Or Columns to Repeat

-- Sandra

Sandra in Modesto, California... 4 humans;
1 bird; 3 cats; 1 cavey; 2 mice; 5 rats and
a Singer 700 knitting machine.  If it weren't
for the last minute, nothing would get done.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  eFax (707) 924-1973