On Oct 3, 2008, at 14:47 , Larry Gusaas wrote:

Bouncer only provides links for the official Sun builds. Sun only builds for Intel Macs. Anyone wanting new PPC builds has to go to good-day.

Believe it or not, i can accept all three points. But since they don't [and apparently aren't ever going to] have new PPC builds, it would be doing the community a favor if the PPC option was removed from the Bouncer - it just causes confusion and false hope. I can also say it would be nice if they gave a reference to the good-day site, but of course we all know that's not gonna happen.

--
Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

Hey Rocky, watch me pull a tagline outta my hat!!