Drew Jensen wrote:
From: John Boyle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Joe Grech wrote:
Hi guys.  Been following the discussions re OOo3 the pros and cons.  I've
downloaded past versions as they were released.  Now do you think it is time to
download the new version or wait until any bugs etc are cleared?
Tks.

Explore the seven wonders of the world
To Joe: You only have to wait about 2 wks, and ver. 3 will have its first bugs cleared out on Dec. 2, as I understand it! :-)

--

Hi Joe,

I believe that release date for 3.0.1 changed day before yesterday and is being
pushed back one month, with the planned 3.1 release date moving back one month
also.

Drew

To Drew: I did not know that, thanks for bringing me up to date! :-)

--
Old Sarge-John Boyle