I am having a problem with a file created in open office text. The story is
as follows. I am creating the file using greek fonts. I attach some pictures
(grafics) and i save frequntly. I work in my usb drive in windows OS. I have
an other older file with the same name but different content and different
path (located under my documents).
I try to open the second file wile having the first file open. Open office
text editor crashed. I close everything and i try to open the first file. It
says that it is corrupted and asks if i want it to be recovered. I say yes
and i come up with a blanc document.
I check the size of the file and it is as it should be. (11.8 Mb). There is
one picture in the file that has been copy pasted from word.
Please let me know if there is any chance to recover the file to the last
save that i have done.

Regards
Elias