Hi. I am using OOo 1.9.104 and am totally impressed after several years of MS
Office. Is there a way to keep toolbars other than the default visible? Fofr
example in Word I could have the drawing toolbar always visible at the bottom
of the window and used it like that. I can have the drawing toolbar in OOo
there but lose the setting when I close the program. Next time I launch OOo
it's not there and I can't find a way to make it permanent. Just a personal
preference but I would be grateful if anyone could tell me if there is a way to
achieve this. TIA

Regards, Peter.

--
Peter in New Zealand.