Ciara Voces wrote:
Hi
Last week I registered with Open office , when the whole registration process
was completed I got a message with my order number 274225190, on the same
window it said that an email will be sent to me with the rest of the
registration process details.As today I haven't got that email and I will like
to cancell my registration.

Can you please tell me if there is anything I should do to this cancelation, I
will also like to make sure that no payment is made as I gave my credit card
details at the time.

Many thanks
Corinne

There is no "Registration Number" associated with OpenOffice.org. Did you download your program from somewhere other than OpenOffice.org? I hope you did not send anyone money for a download link. OpenOffice.org downloads are free of cost, and free to use on as many computers as you wish, even free to give to friends and family. No charge ever.

If you paid for a download link, perhaps you can have your credit card company reverse any charges.

On the other hand, if you received a CD then a small fee for the CD and Shipping/handling is normal.

Direct questions to users@openoffice.org not to me personally.

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA