From: Ciara Voces <corinnec...@yahoo.es>
To: feedb...@collab.net; users@openoffice.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:25:43 PM
Subject: [users] registration with openoffice

Hi

Last week I registered with Open office , when the whole registration process
was completed I got a message with my order number 274225190, on the same
window it said that an email will be sent to me with the rest of the
registration process details.As today I haven't got that email and I will like
to cancell my registration.

Can you please tell me if there is anything I should do to this cancelation, I
will also like to make sure that no payment is made as I gave my credit card
details at the time.

Many thanks

Corinne