On 2009-04-08 10:49 M Henri Day wrote:
2009/4/8 Eustace <emf...@gmail.com>

On 2009-04-06 08:47 Eustace wrote:

I moved the Full Screen button towards the top and it disappeared and an
inert bar appeared that I think was not there before. How can I make the
Full Screen button reappear?

emf

I am surprised nobody answered. I hope I made myself clear: when you use
View > Full Screen, a small button appears which you can click to return to
normal view. This button you can move around. I moved toward the top of the
screen and it disappeared, and, I think, a bar that was not there before
appeared (that I think it somehow contains the button which is no invisible
and unclickable: it only appears momentarily on the bar while returning to
normal view). Now in the Writer I can return with Esc. In the Calc I have to
use the shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + J). But I would like to know how I can
return to the original state of affairs, with the Full Screen button...

emf

Eustace, I presume you are running a version of OOo (which ?) on a Windows
machine (which OS ?). What happens if you try to drag the «bar» that you now
see lower down on your screen ? Does the «Full Screen» button now reappear
?...

Henri

OOo3.0.1. Windows XP. The bar is totally inert, undragable.

emf

--
It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html