Pardon me for resurrecting a stale thread.

--On Monday, August 17, 2009 06:19:10 PM +0200 Javier Rivera <jav...@castroparga.com> wrote:

Jay Mistry escribiu:
For OpenOffice Writer on Linux (Ubuntu 9.04), the print dialogue does not
have options for printing odd / even pages.

It's right there on the screenshot, under Pages. They have called it
print "Right pages" and "Left pages", but it should be the same that odd
/ even.

I ran into this a while back and figured it out. I just wonder why this non standard approach was taken. I suppose it is being culturally sensitive to right to left languages? I would think that odd/even would still accurately describe things.

--
Jim