Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
2009/9/27 JOE Conner <joeconner2...@gmail.com>:
Ubuntuized OOo is based on go-oo, and for some reason they are using commas
instead of semicolons in some formulas. Trouble is: They do not modify the
help files to tell which formula parameters they have modified.

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA

That's strange, because I used the ”Ubuntuized” version for quite a
time (2.4.something) and I never noticed any difference in my
spreadsheets. They worked as expected then and they do now when I
switched to the standard version (3.1.1 at the moment, and I'm still
on Ubuntu). However, maybe I just don't use formulas that requires a
”,”, I don't know.

J.R.

I have to use , on everything. So far ; causes all the formulas to break.

Wade

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606