2009/10/19 Michael Adams <mbad...@paradise.net.nz>

> Had a little trouble setting default tab stops in writer today. I wanted
> to set them for one paragraph only, but found no option in the paragraph
> dialogue box or in the styles for paragraphs as suggested by help. Had
> to cludge it with tools-options for the whole program.
>
> OO.o3.1.1 on WS2k8 box. Anthing i missed?
>

> Errrm. yes, I think so.

For a selected paragraph: Format>Paragraph>Tabs
For a Paragraph Style: Modify>Tabs

In either case you can now add (use the Add button) different types of tab
stops at your chosen positions.

The only thing I can't find a way to do is to specify, for example "every
1/2 inch". Perhaps someone else would enlighten us on this aspect. Please.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England