Hi,

I have problems with the headers and footers in Open Office and I have no idea
how to solve it, I read all the information on the internet but it still does
not work for me.

I am creating a report and I want the page numbering and the headers and
footers starting from page 4. First page is Title, 2nd a confidentiality
agreement and the 3rd is the table of contents. So the report ’starts’ at page
4.

Could someone pls help me cause I am totally stuck at the moment…

Thanks in advance!

Jurgen

Nieuws, entertainment en de laatste roddels. Je vind het op MSN.nl!
http://nl.msn.com/