On Sunday 12 June 2005 16:44, + Michael & Wanda wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> I would like to recieve a general mailing list to help me with my new
> business.

Since you are not subscribed to the mailing list you will not see any
to get to the mailing list).

So I recommend that you subscribe to the mailing list. To do this email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and reply to the confirmation email which will
be sent to you. Note that there is quite a lot of traffic on the mailing
list, so I would recommend that you setup a separate folder and a filter for
this mailing list. To unsubscribe from this list email

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ