Hi Howard.

Your adivice helped me so much. Thank you.

It's quite strange to notice that it's not possible to project slides on a
slide projector and on the other hand to see the note view on my monitor.
Will this feature be on subsequent releases?

Thanks

Manolo

Please don't send me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.

Por favor, no me adjuntes archivos de Word, Excel, PowerPoint.

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

> From: dhcol...@gmail.com
> To: users@openoffice.org
> Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:50:35 -0500
> Subject: Re: [users]  Re: BUG: OpenOffice.Org Presentation
>
> On Saturday 24 October 2009 09:08:30 am Manolo _ wrote:
> > Sorry, i forgot the attachments.
> > The ODP file is the presentation I've been creating. On the other hand,
> >  both the PNG files are screenshots of my OpenOffice.Org Impress editor.As
> >  you can see, I can see blank slides on the left side pane. At most, on the
> >  left side pane I could only see the slides background, just in case.As you
> >  can see, each screenshot is related to one of the two slides.
> >

> > Manolo
> >
> > > From: mac_man2...@hotmail.it
> > > To: users@openoffice.org; n...@ger.gmane.org; gl...@sbcglobal.net
> > > Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:47:56 +0000
> > > Subject: RE: [users]  Re: BUG: OpenOffice.Org Presentation
> > >

> > > Hi NoOp.

> > > OOo?
> > >
> > > Using the PPA from:
> > >
> > > deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/openoffice-pkgs/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main
> > > deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/openoffice-pkgs/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main

> > > presentation (less than 3Mbytes) directly I'll be happy to take a
> > >  look at it to see if I can

> > > OOo versions on my jaunty machines.
> > >
> > > Here you get it in attachment.
> > >
> > > Thanks for your time
> > >

> > > Manolo

> > >----------
> > >
> > > Please don't send me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.
> > >
> > > http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
> > >

> > > Por favor, no me adjuntes archivos de Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
> > >
> > > http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

> > >----------

> You are editing the "notes" view and not the presentation.  Click on the
> "normal" tab and edit each screen there to taste.    Start a new presentation
> to get this looking right.  However, you'll need to print the notes so you
> can
> read them while you are giving the presentation.
>
> --
> See Ya'
> Howard Coles Jr.
> John 3:16!

Nuovo Windows 7: trova il PC più adatto alle tue esigenze. Scopri di più.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop