I just received open office 1.1.2 Quickstarter, my system is XP.
Whenever I type on the text document. All of the little icons that surround the boarder remain on the letter I am writing. how do I save just the letter I am writing? to show what I mean I'm sending an attachment.

Am I using the wrong document to type letters on? if you Which should I use just to type a letter. Ie. business cards, Drawing, Formula, HTML Doc, Labels, Master Doc, Presentation or Spreadsheet, ?  Please Help, Dennis Stephens    [EMAIL PROTECTED]