Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 1 June 2010 22:25, Barbara Duprey <b...@onr.com> wrote:
Have you tried doing a Ctrl-A to select all the text, then clicking the
bullet icon to turn off the bulleting? I'd expect that to work (sorry,
didn't keep your file to check).

Thanks for the idea, Barbara. I don't want to hide the bullets, I want
there not to be an outline.

Right. That's what this does -- it takes text that was identified as an unnumbered list, and says it is not a list at all. That's not hiding anything, the text now has nothing to do with lists (numbered or otherwise). The bullets aren't there, hidden or visible. Isn't that what you're after?