On 2 June 2010 01:41, NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Mea culpa. That layout does not included a bulleted text box. If you add
> a new slide and apply that layout, the text box is not bulleted.

In any particular textbox, I need free text, below it a bulleted list,
then more free text. Is this not possible?

I had understood the layouts to be _default_ layouts that can be
changed. The user can certainly start with the Title/Textbox layout
then resize the textbox and add a picture to effetively get another
layout. Is there a fundamental difference between the free-text
textbox and the outline textbox?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il