If I right click on the TOC -> Edit Table/Index -> Outline [...] -> Tab "Numbering" then I see the List on the right side:

Line 1:
Line 2:
Line 3:
Line 4:
Line 5: Heading 5
Line 6: Heading 6
Line 7: Heading 7
Line 8: Heading 8
Line 9: Heading 9
Line 10: Heading 10

Could this be the reason?

G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 15:41 +0200, tobias wrote:

I have a document with a lot of Entries for a Table of Content. I have formated the text with the standard "heading 1", "heading 2" and so on... But, in my table of content I don't habe this entries...

what could be the reason for this?

I am guessing but I think that if you edit your TOC and check what is
included in Outline you will find that some of the headings are missing.
Simply include them.