Before I file an issue on this, please tell me if I am missing something obvious.

Printing a large Excel file--many worksheets
Open file
Set page format to tabloid, landscape
Set print range to a desired portion of one sheet
Open page preview.....

At this point it seems to want to print the **entire workbook** (All 400+ pages). The preview comes up showing the print area that I selected, but---if I then say "print", it starts processing all 400+. I cannot seem to find a way to just print the defined print range for one worksheet.

Same issue in v. 1.1.2 and in 1.9.122

RHEL 4 on Dell 360

-Mark Herring, Pasadena CA