I successfully downloaded the subject program while I was sleeping. This
morning I tried too install it,but neither the installation guide, or the
tutorial was any help.I  have windows xp and though I designated drive C for
the download. a program calledPower desk 5.0 picked it up, unzipped it , and I
get a page full of boxes from F0-01 to Fo-088. There are also icons for
setup.exe and setup.inf but none with a picture of a computer titled setup.The
desktop doesn't have any icons for the subject program. I can't perform steps
11 through 20 of the tutorial. Help!!