On Fri, 2005-21-10 at 16:24 -0500, Dan Lewis wrote:

>      I just did this using OOo 2.0.0. (aka RC3, I think). I'm not sure
> that we are talking about the same thing. If a paragraph has a bullet
> or number in front of it, using <enter> creates a bullet or number
> respectively in the next paragraph. If, however, there are paragraphs
> with a different style between parts of the list, then what I wrote is
> one way to begin the numbering where it left off or to begin the new
> paragraph with a bullet.

I was talking about designing paragraph styles. If you go to the
Numbering tab of a paragraph style, you should be able to set the
paragraph style to automatically use a list style automatically each
time that it is used. However, I can't do this in OOo 2.

--
Bruce Byfield 604-421.7177
http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield