Definitely the funniest posts on this list for yonks. Well done! (Don't bother looking - I didn't bottom post)

Knight, Jon wrote:
Since I'm not making any side money from this, I can't really claim to be a
politician!
Just trying to bring happiness to the masses.  Of course, I've added
significant complexity, so maybe that qualifies me???

Great!
Are you a politician?
/$

Well, this requires yet a bit more work from the poster, but I'd like to
submit the following for approval ;-) ...

Reply #3
    Reply #2
        Reply #1
            Original Message Here
        Reply #1
    Reply #2
Reply #3

(This is all in fun :-) )

Thanks,
Jon Knight

Great!
Are you a politician?
/$

Since I'm not making any side money from this, I can't really claim to be a
politician!
Just trying to bring happiness to the masses.  Of course, I've added
significant complexity, so maybe that qualifies me???

OOo 2.0.1 – SeaMonkey 1.5a/1.0b (nightlies...) - Win XP sp2