Hello,

I should admit first that I am trying to do stuff I didn't have to do for a long time, and it was WordPerfect 6 for DOS that shaped my way of thinking. Since I have no idea if this program works on WinXP, or if the diskettes are at all readable any more, I assume I really have to do it in OOo. And this is it:

I want an A3 sheet (landscape) folded into 8 A6 pages (portrait, but ...). On one side of the sheet, three of them have an upside-down orientation, and the fourth in that same row is sideways. With Wordperfect, I would have set a page size independent of the paper size and put the four funny pages into frames which could then be rotated.

In OOo, I thought it best to define a page template with 2x4 frames on it. I filled some of them with content, which doesn't overflow into other frames. Now I

1. can't shift-click to get on another page (the other side of the sheet)

2. can set different orientations for a frame, but upside down is not among them.

Am I really stuck?

klaus