From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: users@openoffice.org
Sent: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:08:15 +0000
Subject: [users] Merging to Labels

I am frustrated in my attempts to merge a spreadsheet document in which I've put my personal friends, etc. into a Writer template for Avery labels. I downloaded the new label templates and have gotten to the point of linking the spreadsheet and inserting the fields from it into the label template. But I have been
unable to figure out how to get the merge going.

I have not found a tutorial that explains this (tho, granted, I have not looked
minutely through all those listed on the website).

Can anyone help me?
Patty
--
Art in Pencil, Ink and Watercolor