I am a long time user of StarOffice5.2 and I have a few questions about Open Office.

Does Open Office still have the "beamer" (which gave you the address book in a spreadsheet format)?

I noticed that the Image editor is gone what happened to that?

Does Open Office still have the Events (or calendar) manager.

Does Open Office still have the email/web browser?

Why does it look a first glance that Open Office does not have as many features that the old Star Office had or does Sun add these features back in for the new versions of Star Office?

Thanks, Craig

*/Sluiter + VandenBosch + Reckley
a Reckley company
182 South River Avenue