From: "G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "Alberto Vorano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [users] Oo2 seems not support Clipper .dbf

> On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 14:28 +0200, Alberto Vorano wrote:
> > Hello All,
> > It seems that Oo 2 no is no more able to deal with .DBF files created by
Clipper environment, despite Oo 1.x was able to. Is it a bug or a project
choice?
> > More, if I try to open such a file as a database in Oo 2 and give the
proper directory to find it, it isn't anymore seen, while in Oo 1.x I could
correctly operate on it even when this file contained more than 256 fields.
(I'm writing about the Win version, as old Clipper 87 doesn't run on Linux)