Hi,

I have just kicked out the english version of OO 2.0.3 as (1) there is now a Swedish version and (2) the update function didn´t work. I have now the Swedish version of OO 2.0.3 (2.0.3 rc7) and the update function still doesn´t work.

I understand that there may be no updates to get at this time but the problem is that I get the answer that the host update.services.openoffice.org cannot be reached. I have no problems otherwise with the Internet as I work on a LAN (broadband).

How can I adjust my copy of the OO so that it can reach the update server when the day comes when there is actually an update to get?

Grateful for answers.

Cordially,

Ulf Pierrou