Mark Singleton wrote:
Hello, I am using several Indic unicode fonts in my work and am having a few problems. First of all I'm not sure how to embed the True Type Fonts into a document (this is possible in Word). Second, when I convert the documents to pdf, the diacritical marks are corrupted, and sometimes I lose footnotes. Could you help me resolve these difficulties?

The main fonts I am using is Palatino Induni, downloaded from
http://bombay.indology.info/software/fonts/induni/index.html

Unfortunately you cannot currently embed fonts into an OpenOffice.org document. (However you can save the document as a PDF and the fonts will be embedded in the PDF.)

Second, if the PDF conversion is giving you problems, and you are using Windows, you might try printing through PDFCreator instead. PDFCreator is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ for no cost.

Jallan