On 04/10/2007 12:26 PM, Ivan Blažević wrote:
> Hello
>
> I would like to know is there a fee to be paid for installing and
> using OpenOffice in my town`n public library. There are about 35 PC.
> 10 of them are used by people working there, and other 25 are used by
> visitors to create/edit/print their school projects , etc. Not one
> part of the program will be used to make any commercial value. Its is
> a library :)
>
> I do not represent library. My job will be just to download
> openoffice and install if there. Free of course! To summarise: can
> public library install and use openoffice free of charge?
>
> Our location, Europe -> Croatia -> Virovitica.
>
> | Ivan Blazevic |  icq: 107 321 228 | gsm: +385 91 5381318

No fee.

You might find these of interest:

<http://technology.guardian.co.uk/online/story/0,3605,1145674,00.html#article_continue>
<quote>
Office politics

Graham Stewart on one man's crusade to push open source software

Thursday February 12, 2004
The Guardian

The local public library seems an unlikely place to start a software
revolution, but that's where one man has begun his campaign to encourage
the use of open-source software.

Bob Kerr, a member of the Edinburgh Linux Users Group, has convinced
more than 80% of Scotland's public libraries to stock OpenOffice - the
free, open-source alternative to Microsoft Office.
 .
 .
 .
</quote>

And OOo's own Library & Public Administrations Project:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/pa/index.html