On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 18:25 -0700, Jennifer Stuart wrote:
> Hiya's
> I'm running OpenOffice version 2.2 on Ubuntu 7.04 and
> I must say I'm NOT impressed with it.
> I've used Star Office\Open Office on Linux for years
> and version 2.2 is the most unstable & buggy yet.
hmmmm..... I use openoffice 2.2 as well as staroffice 8 _update 6 on
Ubuntu 7.04 with absolutely NO problems. Instead of generalizing, it
would be more constructive if you could elaborate about the problems you
are having with OO. If you don't find a solution, you could file a bug
report either with openoffice.org or with ubuntu. Like all open source
projects, Openoffice too depends on its user base for feedback and
appreciation.

-G