Lily,

this mailing list is for working on the online help for OpenOffice.org.
If you seek help with the program I suggest you contact the users list
users@openoffice.org which I copy on this reply.

But I fear that your information is not specific enough to
help you out.

> I am having a problem sending a document via folder from yahoo.
>
> The documents was drawn up in excel and edited in my document but when the
> receiver receives same, it cannot  open.
>
> Any idea of what could be the problem.
>
> You definately need online help or a phone number for emergency help issues.

OpenOffice.org is free software and the project is run
by volunteers. There are several support channels available:
http://support.openoffice.org/index.html

If you prefer to have commercial phone support you may consider
purchasing StarOffice from Sun which is based on OpenOffice.org:
http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/index.jsp

Thanks
Frank

--