please can you tell me how to get my Xp to download updates, as it won't,
it just said application not found when clicking on update button.
Great programm!
Wayne T O'Leary BA MA

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Assuming that there are no fire wall issues and that normal connection to
the internet is ok, can you provide the exact error message that is being
displayed... I'm on XP and the update function works fine (with OOo2.2.1)

Thanks,

/paul

--
Processing Key for cracking HD DVD's:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0