Hi

I have just upgraded to OpenOffice v.2.2, hoping this might solve a problem with the earlier version, but it is just the same.

I live in England and my computer is set to UK English as the default language. I selected UK English as preferred options in OpenOffice.

But OpenOffice Writer still underlines UK spellings as incorrect. For instance, it underlines 'colour' as incorrect, but accepts the American spelling, 'color'.

This is very irritating.

Also, is it possible to disable the 'bullets and numbering' option permanently? Every time I type a number at the start of a line it indents everything, and I have to go into the 'bullets and numbering' menu to cancel this. There doesn;t seem to be an option of turning it off.

Thanks

Alfred Douglas